Stay safe and avoid direct contact with contaminated surfaces
In the midst of the pandemic, many people still have no choice but to go out for work or buy essential items, making them more prone to infection. Public transportation. Elevators. Restaurants. ATMs. There's always a chance you could come into contact with something that was touched by an infected person. And, since germs can live on hard surfaces for up to 72 hours, you'll want to avoid as many points of direct contact as possible while out in public.
The safer way to use public touchscreens, doors, and buttons
Specially designed to limit germ exposure and transmission, Antimicrobial Brass Clean Key works as a handy keychain you can bring anywhere, anytime to press buttons, open doors, and pull levers. No more direct contact with contaminated surfaces! With 62% Copper content, Antimicrobial Brass Clean Key is inherently antimicrobial, killing or slowing down the spread of microorganisms including bacteria, viruses, protozoans, and fungi.
- Avoid touching public touchscreens like store checkouts
- Its ergonomic design makes it easy to open doors, press buttons and pull levers
- Antimicrobial Copper Alloy kills germs up to 99% of germs
- Reduces point-of-contact area by over 99%
- Easy to carry on your belongings w/ a retractable carabiner
- Easy to clean w/ steel wool or disinfectant wipe
- Materials: Copper Alloy 260, 62% Copper
- Product dimensions: 3.6"H x 1.4"L x 0.3"W
- Ergonomic design
- Tarnish/corrosion resistant